OPERATE AND MAINTAIN (O&M)
Refine Energy has the capability and experience to operate and maintain existing assets on behalf of asset owners. We can work within existing operational teams or establish entire new functional teams to operate existing or new assets according to our REFINE BASICS management system. Our in-house capability extends to field operations management, staff and all supporting disciplines (eg engineering, commercial, HSE)
WELL WORKOVERS AND INTERVENTIONS
Refine Energy has the capability to undertake all aspects or workovers and other well interventions. This capability extends to;
- Well Engineering capability to develop appropriate workover programs
- Management of all necessary government approvals
- Execution of workovers using the Refine Energy Rig #1 which is a heavy duty Workover Rig with a capacity of 212,000 lb hook load (Download Spec sheet)
- Wireline interventions using Refine Energy wireline rig
- Coordination of all other specialist intervention supports services and contractors
- Procurement of specialist well downhole equipment via supplier agreements
We have in-house ability to develop and execute small and medium projects using our REFINE BASICS project management system. This spans project feasibility, Front end engineering, execution and commissioning and ensures projects are successfully delivered in a timely and cost effective manner. Our extensive network of proven equipment and service providers, combined with Refine Energy’s buying power, ensures our customers achieve the required quality at the best possible price.
We have a thorough understanding of all aspects of regulatory compliance and can undertake assurance reviews of existing operations to identify gaps and risks. This allows Operators to understand fully their compliance requirements given the assets under management and provide confidence that their operations meet all mandatory requirements. Our REFINE BASICS compliance module provides a efficient means of achieving and maintaining compliance. We also work closely with state regulators to maintain currency with all existing regulations and abreast of any changes.